Sorry that I still don’t have anything exciting to show you guys. It feels like all I have been doing this month is cutting and trimming! All month have I have felt busy, stressed, and unproductive. It is easy to lose sight of what you accomplish when you don’t have pretty completed projects sitting around to show for your time.
That is part of the reason I have this blog! When I am sitting here feeling like I have accomplished absolutely nothing, I can look back over my posts and my “to do list” for a reminder of exactly what I have gotten done.
So… this post is more for me than anything else. I want myself to sit back and look at what I have done so far, to get myself out of the funk of feeling like I haven’t done anything. Self, look at what you have done:
- cut 1,418 pieces for On Point
- made 640 HSTs for On Point
- cut 1,368 pieces for Plain & Fancy’s sashing stars
- cut and appliquéd a somewhat complicated block for Veranda
- cut and pieced the June block for Plain & Fancy
- made it about 40% of the way through binding a twin size quilt
- pieced the backing for a lap sized quilt
On a side note… I picked up those little plastic bins in the $1 section at Target a few weeks ago thinking they might be useful for something some day. Turns out they are a perfect fit for 1.5″ strips and squares!